Tuesday, June 3, 2014

{looking back}



In unit 3, on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being optimal well-being), I rated my physical well-being at an 8, my spiritual well-being at a 6, and my psychological well-being at a 7. I would probably keep the same ratings now. I think I have made some progress in certain ares but not others, so I wouldn't change my scores. The goals I made back in unit 3 were, physical health: improve my posture to help ease my back pain and to ice regularly. Spiritual well-being: take 15 minutes each day and just sit quietly with my thoughts. Psychological health: continue my deep breathing to control my anxiety.

I have definitely kept up with the physical goal. I've been icing my back and also taking epsom salt baths for aches and pains. I have not completed the spiritual goal, not even close, although sometimes I sit with my thoughts without realizing I am. And I have continued to use breathing to help my anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment